OWN A FRANCHISE
IN A GROWING & PROFITABLE INDUSTRY!
GET IN TOUCH!
Do Well, While Doing Good.
Insulation Helps the Environment by Reducing Energy Waste.
Take Control of Your Destiny and Help Solve America’s Insulation Issues.
According to a Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies, roughly 26 million homeowners make some kind of home improvements every year.
In fact, the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) did a study that showed roughly 90% of existing U.S., single-family homes are under insulated, wasting energy and money.
Since our insulation helps new-construction and existing structures alike, Koala Insulation is surprisingly recession-resistant.
Insulation is a recession-resistant $52 billion industry! Ready to tap into an untapped market?
By providing rolled, blown and spray foam insulation to homes in your area, you can save your neighbors an average of 5% annually on electricity and more than 10% annually on natural gas. The Koala Insulation mission: reduce overall energy waste in the U.S. from one of the largest creators of greenhouse gas emissions; homes, commercial and industrial buildings.
Hear from our Franchise Partners.
Bruce and Karay Hamer are the proud owners of Koala Insulation of Jacksonville. Hear what they have to say about getting started.
Owning a Koala Insulation Franchise Provides the Following Benefits:
- A proven business model that works
- Sliding scale royalty (you pay less as you sell more)
- Low franchise fees and a low initial investment of $200K
- Training that includes everything you need to learn about the business, the industry, and we get you to master-level certification readiness
- Semi-Absentee or Owner-Operator model
- Proven Marketing & Lead Generation
- Fair advertising fund and technology fees
- Mobile – no lease no landlords!
- Advanced, proprietary technology
- Normal working hours yields a flexible work/life balance
- Serving residential & commercial customers
- Do something good for the environment and community