SMALL BUT MIGHTY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH MASSIVE POTENTIAL
The fastest growing small businesses in the US are tied to the fastest growing industries, such as construction. Construction has always been one of the top revenue-generating industries in the world.
- The construction industry has increased spending every year for the last 5 years. (FMI)
- Insulation is a global $52,180,000,000 business and is expected to grow at an average 5.7% growth rate
- According to a Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies, roughly 26 million homeowners make some kind of home improvements every year.
- Home improvement spending has increased to $205 Billion over the last 5 years. (FMI)
- According to a study by the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA), roughly 90% of existing US, single-family homes are under insulated, wasting energy and money.
- Non-residential construction is predicted to rise 7% for lodging, 6% for office space, and 3% for healthcare buildings. (FMI)
These stats have helped make construction and home improvement franchises some of the fastest growing small businesses in the country. Koala Insulation is no exception.