WHY KOALA FRANCHISING
Most new businesses fail. Franchising is a better bet.
A home improvement franchise offers some additional benefits that other industries can’t boast.
WHY OWN A FRANCHISE?
- A franchise is a great way to direct your own financial future and make good money for you and your family
- You will be building an asset that not only pays regular dividends but also can be sold for more in the future
- Unlike being beholden to a job, owning a business allows you to control your career and your investment.
- By purchasing a franchise, you are also buying a reputation. This means that you won’t have to spend as much effort and money on getting the name of your company out in the marketplace compared to starting a company from scratch.
- You’ll have control of an untapped territory that you can possibly expand.
- According to a Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies, roughly 26 million homeowners make some kind of home improvements every year.
- Home improvement franchises are capitalizing on this high demand and enjoying the benefits of repeat business as homeowners move.
- Home owners more than other groups also depend on word-of-mouth recommendations and an established brand is more easily remembered and passed along to friends.
- The home improvement industry is dependent on quality craftsmanship and materials. Koala Insulation will teach you how to find great installers and has connections with the top insulation technology so you can impress your customers and build your referral base.